We recently launched Puffed Organic Quinoa on Amazon - think puffed rice, only... quinoa! We've been sprinkling it on yogurt and salad, stirring it into baked goods, and yes, rolling it into truffles! For these, we used Endorfin Foods Coconut Dream Coconut Mylk Chocolate Bar and some skin-and-hair-loving healthy fats thanks to avocado. Keep an eye out for a limited edition chocolate bar collab between I Heart Keenwah and Endorfin Foods, too!
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 Tbs raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbs maple syrup
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 Tbs I Heart Keenwah Puffed Quinoa
- 1x 1.4oz bar of Endorfin Foods Coconut Dream Coconut Mylk Chocolate Bar (54% Cacao), melted
- additional raw cacao powder for dusting
- Puree avocado in food processor until very smooth.
- Add cacao powder, maple syrup, coconut oil, and melted chocolate and grind until smooth.
- Fold in puffed quinoa by hand.
- Scoop mixture into 1 inch mounds and freeze on parchment-paper lined sheet for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and allow chocolate to come to room temperature.
- Roll 1 inch mounds into perfect truffle spheres, and drop into a bowl of cacao powder to finish.