Let's face it, these sentences could be about tax laws and it wouldn't matter because we already said "peanut butter chocolate chip quinoa cookies" to get you here. Lucky for you, we're way more into cookies than taxes so grab a bag of Toasted Quinoa and get ready to bake.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 & 1/2 cups Toasted Quinoa, cooked
- Chocolate chips (we like Enjoy Life)
- Preheat oven to 325 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter and coconut oil. Add the coconut sugar, almond meal, vanilla, sea salt, and cacao powder and stir to combine.
- Stir in the cooked quinoa, then use a dough blender or a fork to mash - this helps to break open the quinoa seeds.
- Scoop out 2 Tbs or so of the dough and use your hands to flatten on a clean surface. If desired, use a small cookie cutter to form a cute shape.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet sheet. Continue until all of the dough has been flattened and moved to the baking sheet. Top each cookie with a few chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on the baking sheet for five minutes.