- 1 & 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas (from a can is fine)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup I Heart Keenwah Toasted Quinoa Flakes (soaked with 1/3 cup of warm non-dairy milk)
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1 Tbs vanilla
- 1/2 tspn baking soda
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8" x 8" pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and sea salt in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove mixture from food processor and fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread dough in prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While the blondies are still warm, sprinkle the top with sea salt.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing. These are even better the next day!
Browse More Dessert Recipes