Everything's better with avocado - even dessert! These fudgy treats are sweetened with maple syrup, contain no oil, and are vegan and gluten-free. Grab a bag to Toasted Quinoa Flakes and make some today!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup of I Heart Keenwah Toasted Quinoa Flakes, Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2-3/4 cups of Mini Dark Chocolate Chips (we used Enjoy Life Foods)
- Flaky sea salt (optional)
- Chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8x8" pan with parchment paper.
- Grind avocado, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla in a food processor until smooth, and transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in quinoa flakes, cacao powder, baking soda.
- Fold in 1/2 cups of chocolate chips and spread mixture in prepared pan. Top with extra chocolate chips, sea salt and walnuts (optional).
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes, cut and serve.