Makes 8 brownies
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 3/4 cup I Heart Keenwah Toasted Quinoa Flakes
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of Kosher Salt
- 1/2 cup sunflower butter
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chips (69% Cacao), Regular Size Morsels
- Blend chickpeas, quinoa flakes, cacao powder, maple syrup, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and fold in sunflower butter with a flat spoon.
- Fold in half of the total 1/2 cup of chocolate chips into mix.
- Spread batter on parchment paper lined 8x4 loaf pan and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Cut in wedges or squares (depending on your preference) and serve.