If this recipe doesn't win you 100 vegan points nothing will. It hits all the marks: aquafaba, quinoa, chickpeas and coconut sugar. We mean, c'mon! If it was anymore vegan it would be an actual leaf of kale.
- 1 batch Dandies Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 batch Grain-Free Blondies (omit chocolate chips, and increase the amount of peanut butter)
- 1 bar Eating Evolved Primal Chocolate, Signature Dark
- Follow the instructions to prepare the marshmallow fluff, reserving the chickpeas to make the blondies.
- Prepare the blondies and allow them to cool.
- Top each cut blondie with a square of chocolate and a scoop of fluff. (Use a kitchen torch to toast the fluff and melt the chocolate, if desired.)