This recipe collaboration is jam-packed with flavor, but takes enough shortcuts to make it totes easy to throw together on a weeknight. We used heat-and-eat Sweet Earth Traditional Ground Seitan, Mother In Law's Gochujang Fermented Chile Sauce and of course, Toasted Quinoa to make this easy Meatless Monday dish.
- 1 8oz box of Sweet Earth's Traditional Ground Seitan
- 1/3 cup of Mother-in-Law's Garlic Gochujang
- 1/2 cup of cooked I Heart Keenwah Toasted Quinoa White
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- chopped scallions and sesame seeds for garnish
- 10 leaves of butter or bibb lettuce leaves
- Saute garlic, ginger, seitan, gochujang and white quinoa in sesame oil for 5-7 minutes.
- Top with scallions and sesame seeds, and serve in lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with kimchi and other pickled vegetables.
Browse More Entree Recipes