- 3 cups cooked Toasted Quinoa
- 8 oz fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 recipe Nacho Chee-Zee Sauce
- 1 package of your favorite vegan chicken strip substitute, chopped (We used Beyond Meat)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and grease an 8' square baking dish.
- Steam the broccoli for 3-5 minutes - until tender - then chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, quinoa, chee-zee sauce and chicken substitute until everything is coated in sauce.
- Transfer mixture into baking pan, and bake 20-30 minutes until hot, and the top has formed a crust. Salt and pepper to taste, then serve.
Browse More Entree Recipes