Real talk - we've written and rewritten this intro seventeen times because it's just so good we don't know where to begi. Do we lead with the fact that it contains three of the most fashionable vegan ingredients known to Instagram: Toasted Quinoa, Upton's Jackfruit and Justin's Almond Butter? Do we simply brag about the fresh summer flavors and casually drop in that it's ideal for Meatless Monday? Should we just stop typing and let the video do the talking?
Filling and rolls:
- 1 pkg Upton's Thai Curry Jackfruit, chopped
- 1 cup cooked I Heart Keenwah Toasted Tricolor Quinoa
- rice paper
- fresh mint leaves
- cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1/3 cup Justin's Maple Almond Butter
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- 1 Tbs chili garlic sauce
- 2-3 Tbs water
- Fill a large bowl with warm water so you can quickly dip the rice paper before rolling.
- In a separate bowl, combine jackfruit and quinoa.
- Dip a piece of rice paper into the water, and place a whole mint leaf in the center. Top with a spoonful of the quinoa mixture. Place a cucumber slice on top of the mixture and roll as shown in the video.
- Repeat until you've used up all of your rice paper and/or filling mixture.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Serve cold - dip rolls into sauce and enjoy!
Browse More Snack and App Recipes