- 2 zucchini
- 1 cup cooked I Heart Keenwah Tricolor Toasted Quinoa
- 1 4.25 oz box Punk Rawk Labs Smoked Nutmilk Vegan Cheese
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Thinly slice the zucchini with a mandoline slicer, salt, let sit for 10 minutes, and then pat dry with a paper towel.
- To prepare filling, combine 1 cup of cooked I Heart Keenwah Tricolor Toasted Quinoa with 1 box PunkRawk Smoked Nutmilk Vegan Cheese.
- Spread the filling on each slice of zucchini, and then roll them up.
- Place the rolls in a baking pan on parchment paper, drizzle on some olive oil on top and then bake for 20 minutes on a low broiler setting.
- Once the zucchini has browned, remove from the oven and top off with a mixture of chopped sun -dried tomatoes, olive oil and flaky salt.