What's better than grilled corn on a hot summer day? Toss that corn on a fresh salad made with Gotham Greens Romaine lettuce and pour on some homemade vegan ranch dressing to find out!
Makes one salad
- 1/2 cup I Heart Keenwah Toasted Tricolor Quinoa, cooked & cooled
- 10 leaves (1/2 full packet) Gotham Greens fresh Romaine, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- fresh chopped basil
- 1 ear grilled corn, use a knife to remove corn from cob (find instructions here)
Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup cashews (soaked in water overnight)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp sriracha chili sauce (optional, if spicy flavor desired)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Blend ranch ingredients in a food processor until smooth and liquid.
- Arrange romaine leaves on a platter and layer other ingredients (quinoa, corn, tomatoes) on top.
- Top off with dressing, fresh basil and pepitas.