Serves 5 (~1/2 cup servings).
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups I Heart Keenwah Toasted Quinoa Flakes
- 1 cup pepitas (green pumpkin seeds)
- 3/4 cup Navitas Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbs Navitas Maca Powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- sprinkling of sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook the coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla until mixture starts to bubble.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the coconut oil mixture to to dry ingredients (oats, quinoa flakes, coconut flakes, pepitas, cacao powder, maca powder), and stir until well combined.
- Spread on prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes (stirring the mixture at the halfway point to make sure the granola doesn't burn).