- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 small potatoes (2 small potatoes for broth, 1 small potato for soup)
- 3 ears corn (2 ears corn kernels sliced off for broth, 1 ear corn for soup)
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups unsweetened plain almond milk
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs onion powder
- 1 Tbs paprika
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Sweet Earth Vegan Bacon (Benevolent Bacon Hickory & Sage Smoked Seitan Bacon)
- 1/2 cup I Heart Keenwah Toasted Quinoa White
- To make the broth, boil onion, garlic, 2 small potatoes, and 2 ears-worth of corn in water and almond milk for 15 minutes. Blend in blender and set aside.
- Sautee potatoes and celery in olive oil on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, remaining 1 ear’s worth of corn kernels, 1 small potato (diced), onion powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with diced Sweet Earth vegan Benevolent Bacon (follow directions on box, cooks crispy in 5 minutes).
Browse More Soup & Stew Recipes