- 3 cups Yukon Gold potatoes, diced
- 1 cup cooked I Heart Keenwah Toasted Quinoa, Tricolor
- 1 cup lacinato kale
- 1/2 cup tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 3 stalks scallions, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs Kosher salt
- 2 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart Vegenaise
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Boil diced potatoes for 7 minutes in salted water; drain and allow to cool to room temperature.
- To make dressing, whisk together lemon, garlic, salt, mustard, Vegenaise and olive oil.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine potatoes with celery, tarragon, kale, and quinoa.
- Toss with dressing and serve.