- 1/2 cup Toasted Quinoa Hot Cereal, Unsweetened
- 3 Tbs nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp vegan butter (we like Earth Balance)
- 1 cup vegan milk, unsweetened
- LVJCO Unreal Bacon Bits
- In a microwave-safe bowl, stir together the quinoa flakes, nutritional yeast, onion powder, mustard powder, and sea salt. Add the vegan butter and non-dairy milk.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stir, and top with vegan bacon.
- Add more vegan milk for the desired creaminess.
- If you prefer to heat your milk on the stovetop, simply add hot milk to the mixture, stir, and allow it to sit for 2-3 minutes.
Browse More Breakfast Recipes