We're on a tiny bit of a banana bread-baking kick lately, but cooler weather and an ample supply of Toasted Quinoa Flakes will do that to you! This time we got a little help from our friends at Navitas Organics by way of their Pomegranate Powder. This super pink superfood powder added color, flavor and some extra vitamin goodness to our bread!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 3/4 cups I Heart Keenwah Toasted Quinoa Flakes
- 1/2 cup Navitas Pomegranate Powder
- 1/3 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- sprinkling of sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax seeds + 4 tbsp water)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a 9x5" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients together with a wooden spoon.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake 60 minutes.
- Serve with coconut yogurt blended with additional Navitas Pomegranate Powder, and fresh pomegranate seeds.