Sometimes we get a customer service email so good, it just has to go on the blog! That was the case with an email from two campus nutritionists from Long Island University who contacted us to let us know they've been recommending our snacks to students. Here's what Kelsey and Stefani had to say:
As the Campus Nutritionists at Long Island University, we feel comfortable recommending this product to our students. It is a great on-the-go snack that they can bring to their dorm or keep in their bags. I Heart Keenwah is made up of wholesome ingredients, making this a great tasting and healthy snack!
Some ingredients that we love are:
- Quinoa: This gluten-free grain is a good source of fiber and is also a complete protein
- Hemp Hearts: This a good source of omega fats. Omega-3 fatty acids can lower the risk of coronary heart disease
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are rich in fiber. Fiber can aide in digestion and help blood sugar regulation
- Pepitas: These are a great source of phosphorous and magnesium. Phosphorous is needed to keep your bones healthy.
- Sunflower Seeds: These seeds are a great source of vitamin E. Vitamin E has antioxidant properties which can help to prevent cancer
- Cashews: This nut is a good source of fat and protein
Thanks so much, Kelsey and Stefani - and to the students of Long Island University - we heart you back!