I have to second Ravi's comments - 2015 has been a big year for us! Between opening our Chicago office, launching our quinoa puffs, the recent branding overhaul and bringing on two new employees we have a lot to be thankful for. Here are my top five:
1. How my children make me stop to appreciate the little things in life. I’ve been reminded how special it is to crunch through the leaves and how exciting each and every piece of Halloween candy can be.
2. Spirit Airlines. They make it possible for me to do all the travel I need to do for I Heart Keenwah and not bankrupt the business. And they’re always on time!
3. A supportive family. I pack a lot of action into every day, and it wouldn’t work without a supportive husband and parents there to help make all the pieces fit together.
4. Triscuits. So much taste and only three, recognizable ingredients. It’s my food dream come true.
5. The I Heart Keenwah team. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to work with such a great group of people who are so dedicated to making I Heart Keenwah a success. It makes me look forward to work every day.