2015 has been an eventful year for me - I got a new job, did a lot of traveling, and I finally grew out a really bad haircut I got last year. It's hard to narrow the list of things I'm thankful for this year down to just five, but here are a few:
1. Workplace flexibility - Working for a food start up is about as far away from the 9 to 5 as it gets. There's a lot of traveling, phone conferences, emails and late nights - but there is also a ton of flexibility that allows me to be a full time mom, too. I know how lucky I am to be able to have that balance.
2. Vans Classic Lites - That traveling I just mentioned often involves me standing behind a sample table for eight hours at a time at various events. I don't bother packing any other shoe now when I travel because these are cute, easy to clean and still comfortable after day three of any event.
3. Postmates - Josh and Sarah sit about 5 feet from my desk, so they have seen my Postmates addiction up close and personal. I've had everything from lunch to packing tape delivered right to my desk, giving me more time to work on official Keenwah business.
4. Beanfields Snacks - You guys know that Sea Salt Truffle quinoa puffs will always be my number one, but Beanfields are one of our brand BFFs so I think I'm in the clear saying their vegan, gluten-free chips are a close second.
5. Sprout Social - One of the tools that helps me maintain that flexibility I love so much is Sprout Social. I'm able to monitor all of I Heart Keenwah's social media activity from one dashboard, and it even works on my phone. So I'll never miss your tweets, comments or likes.